Why we exist
- The People Press, stands for Impact Communication, that initiates positive development, with respect for Animal Rights and United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights as well as respect for UN 17 Sustainable Goals … and a thereby also a vibrant, well-informed democracy.
- Our development initiatives are therefore supported by a journalistic style that is characterised by critical and constructive journalism – for us, this means that we both describe critical issues and seek to identify possible paths to solutions, and to trigger these paths to positive change.
As CEO & Chief Executive Editor Marcus Vigilius Brendstrup:
- I believe that people seek information, truth and resources for self-empowerment, as part of creating positive development for themselves and their communities.
- I believe people want to put United Nations Human Rights Declaration and UN 17 Sustainable Goals above politics and in line with or above their country laws.
- I believe we do our work as a development organisation and newspaper best, by raising questions with boldness, hold to the truth and speak without fear.
- I do not hide political colors between the lines, nor play by the rules established by either of the political parties or by any media and government relation.
- I do not respect any legal system, in any country we operates as a development organisation and digital newspaper, unless the country respects and has a legal system, that sets United Nations Human Rights Declaration above all legal operations that affects the citizens well being and life.
- I – and people their work with me – will work, serve and respect Animal Rights and UN Nations Human Rights Declaration and UN 17 Sustainable Goals, when being a part of The People Press.
Our aim is to foster development and democracy by educating, empowering, engaging and entertaining:
- We are driven by our values represented by Animal Rights and United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and UN 17 Sustainable Goals.
- We believe only through mutual respect and dialogue can we grow and build for a peaceful future.
- We take action by word and not violence.
- We support local and regional communities with initiating development initiatives, with the use of strategic- and political communication,- and we do the same for small and medium-sized companies with their business development.
- We make development and life restoration by word and not violence.
As an active participant of The People Press by MVmdcc.com:
- We never treat our viewers or readers like idiots.
- We respect their desire to be informed, so they can initiate positive development, be useful and effective in the society as well as be well informed democratic citizens.
- We are not interested in left and right.
- We seek answers to right and wrong.
- We are more than a media company. We are a development community, a gathering place for development, and therefore a source for inspiration, debate & education.
- We recognize that we can be wrong from time to time, but we’ll boldly correct our mistakes, learn from them, and come back even stronger.
- You should feel proud being a part of The People Press by MVmdcc.com. And if you don’t you either are in the wrong community or we are not doing our job as we were intended to do.
As a reader or potential colleague at The People Press by MVmdcc.com:
- We answer to you and Animal Rights and United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and UN 17 Sustainable Goals.
- We will be very proud and pleased, if you sign up for The People Press news letter.
- We would love to receive your feedback on our work and your critical information, as inspiration to trigger new positive development initiatives, write new articles raising questions on critical issues and related solutions of importance to many people, – but also propose solutions to the critical issues we address.
- We will love to have you as a voluntary working colleague, – if you are very experienced in taking full responsibility for the management of development projects or are very experienced in writing articles and producing videos that have an impact on people at national or international level, then we would always like to hear from you.
Marucs Vigilius Brendstrup
Chief Executive Editor